Friday, April 16, 2010

Answered Prayers

I have been feeling down about not being able to afford the cost of laying the foundation at Landon's grave so that I can have his beautiful headstone put out there. I happend to tell a friend at work that I was upset by it. I had my friend Shannon call the cemetary and inquire about when I could get that done when they informed her that the price for pouring foundation had gone up. When I found that out I knew it was going to be a while before I could afford it. Then at work today my friend tells me to hold out my hand and she proceeds to put money in it. When I start to tell her no that I cannot accept that she said God told me to help you and I cannot say no to Him! I was speechless and stunned! This co-worker/friend gave me more than enough money so that I can get his headstone put out there next week! This is someone who came to Landon's memorial and cried with me, who always wanted to look at the beautiful things I have to remember him by, whose husband would like to look at the scrapbook that was made for him because he is so touched by Landon's story and now she gives me money to help me get his headstone put in the proper place?? No words can fully describe how full my heart is right now! Thank God for answered prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment