Saturday, April 17, 2010

I get it!

I have been posting a lot and it seems to be helping me deal so I just had to post about this. I have a lot of friends on facebook that are pregnant which is great. Of course there is the jealousy once they get past the point that I did...but now that a few of them are getting to the end of it all I read about is how uncomfortable they are, or how they cannot wait "to get her out". I feel enraged every time I read that! I want to just comment on it and say not every body makes it that far and not everybody gets to bring a baby home. But then I have to remind myself that they have the right to say whatever they want. Didn't I complain about being pregnant at times....wasn't I uncomfortable even at 22 1/2 weeks? I need to remember that it is not their fault that I did not make it to term.....Landon's story is just that....Landon's story. Its no one's fault....it was his plan. I think as Mother's Day approaches all the old feelings have started to resurface and I am feeling the ache a little bit more. Just have to remember to take it a day at a time and if that becomes too overwhelming then take it a moment at a time!

2 comments:

  1. Big hugs xxx I know what you mean, though---sometimes it is VERY hard not to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very hard! It seems like every week another one of my facebook friends announce that they are pregnant....which is great news but.....then I start thinking about how I was pregnant at this time last year. Thanks for your support. I continue to hold you in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete