Sunday, August 1, 2010

A gift from Landon

Shannon and I went to visit Landon on Thursday. Its really funny how she knows me so well. We were coming back from getting ice cream and she turned and looked and me and said "So did you wanna stop?" I didn't even say to anything to her...she just knows! While we were there we walked around babyland a little bit..mainly because they had mowed the grass and they just leave all the clippings all over the headstones. Oh and they threw away some of Landon's things....if I could move him I would. I do not like that cemetery at all! But can't change that now....anyways so we were walking around and I kept seeing butterflies everywhere. And from that day on I see butterflies ALL THE TIME! I would say at least 5 times a day I see yellow butterflies. I think it is a sign from Landon! He was actually buried in a yellow outfit maybe that is why it is yellow butterflies I see all the time! It brings a smile to my face when I see them....I am glad my boy thinks of me!

1 comment:

  1. So okay... crazy... I've been seeing lots of butterflies lately, too... and I just can't seem to shake the feeling that Faith is with me every time I see one. And sitting here reading your post, I have that weird, strange feeling all over b/c you are experiencing the same thing! Think our little ones are up there together watching over us? :-)

    ReplyDelete